Truck Stop: Lorry's Scrapbook.
We're not worthy! - Lorry's Scrapbook.
I am fickle, these were my favourites at the time, they may not be any
more, who knows, who cares?
- Beating Winona to the top slot now I have pictures of her,
Juliette Lewis and,
Another, less cute one.
- There can be only one, Winona Ryder
- But, since it's her, here's
- Coming in a close third, I guess,
- But, again, here's
Sandra-2 and the new (and possibly not yet here)
The Beautiful - who aren't Juliette, Winona and Sandra.
- The ever wonderful
- I was going to put one of the Playboy shots on, but this is a far nicer picture of
- Keeping on the
Beverly Hills 90210 theme, here's
- Not as pretty these days, but still gorgeous, from Roseanne -
- From Middlesex, the small and beautifully formed
- Not the best picture, but still lovely,
- In Buffy the Vampire Slayer,
Kristy Swanson was a rather cute mass murderess!
- And, talking of mass murderers,
- In Jurassic Park,
Laura Dern didn't murder many people, but she was lovely anyway!
- To save us from evil, here's
Kimberly the Pink Power Ranger. Click
for her homepage, and
here to mail her!
- I swapped her for a pair of stepladders once,
- Modelling a rather brave form of breast protection, here's
- Product placement? What's that? And who's this? -
- I am not mentioning age, but proving old folks can be stunning too...
- A pretty woman? Well Lucy told me to add her or die, here's
Julia Roberts who I admit is quite sweet.
- She's very odd looking, but still strangely beautiful,
- Keep those legs crossed now
Sharon, some of us have weak hearts.
- Here's a pretty picture of
- Bird over the wire... What a lovely smile
Meg Ryan has.
- The pretty woman from
Melrose Place - Daphne Zuniga.
- No, not Marcooos, but just about to be repeated
- We had to do it, looking more than slightly constipated
Liz Hurley with that bloke of hers.
- I seem to have a thing about redheads - From Home and Away, the gorgeous
- Rather tall, but absolutely stunning... It's
Zoe Ball and for good measure
cartoon to the movie,
Tankgirl and her friend
Jetgirl are sweet as ever!
- And of course, there is Clarissa
You may not agree, but a section on people I admire.
A musical interlude.
- The most inspiring, and deeply meaningful song ever written:
- The next one in line for that award, and also Matilda's and my favourite...
Little Red Monkey.
- This one is dedicated to
Kevin Mitnick. I hope it will offer him some
comfort whilst in prison.
- This web site is not obsessed with Country and Western honest, it's just that the Devil made me do it! - Shut up moaning anyway or I'll make this link to Teddy-Bear really work!
- Dedicated to Neil McRae and his
- Carl Douglas performed the amazing
song Kung Fu Fighting, but, he also did the
not too well known followup to it, Dance the
If anyone has any good pictures of Juliette Lewis,
Jennifer Jason Leigh or anyone
else who just oozes cuteness, then please mail
firstname.lastname@example.org. I am also after
the picture of Zoe Ball that someone mailed me a while ago (and I lost,
sorry!) - Oh yes, and if anyone has a decent picture of
have to admit, I was in lust with for years in 1986 ish, do please mail
At some point soon, I am going to be replacing this scrapbook with a newer one. For now though,
here is a preview.
Michael Lawrie's 'Lorry' homepage. Email: email@example.com